Q. How do I place a hold on an item in the library?
If you need a book from any of our campus libraries:
- Visit the library catalog to find the items you need. You can find the link at https://library.fdu.edu/library, under “Search Discovery Catalog”.
- When you are on the catalog home page, click on “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Select - Sign in using your FDU Net ID and password.
- Search for the item. When you find the item you want to check out/hold, click on the title link.
- A screen will open up with information about the item. Scroll down to the Check Availability section then click on the “Send to My Library” button.
- Choose your pickup location, and click “Submit”.
You will receive an email when your item is available for pickup.
Was this helpful? 0 0