Q. How do I renew an item I have checked out?
Renewing an item you have checked out from the library is easy.
- Go to the library's Discovery Catalog.
- Use the sign in option in the top right of the page.
- Select "Log in with FDU Net ID and Password"
- Your name should appear where the sign in button was. If you click your name then "My Account" you will see all the items you have checked out, if any.
- Next to each item you can see its due date and a button to renew.
For students: renewals can only be made within the semester, they will not extend past the semester end date.
Was this helpful? 0 0